To support the Quality Control Department in all administrative functions.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Provide administrative support to the Quality Control Department in various duties as required.
· Uphold the format integrity of quality and turnover documents.
· Prepare, organize, and maintain project specific internal/external documents.
· Create and update various documents, reports, and spreadsheets.
· Schedule meetings, and maintain others' calendars.
· Assist with problem resolution.
· Handle general department specific queries.
Crimtech Services provides Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Pipeline industries and companies with top rated industrial production equipment, company field engineering and the best logistic and technical 3D drafting & modeling designs across Canada. Our professional field documentation teams have created over 100,000 custom and specialized industry drawings, covering more than 2,500 sites throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC, Ontario and the Northwest Territories. Our fabrication shop and construction facilities provides piping & vessel welders, pipe fitters, building erectors, paint & coating applicators, certified electricians, instrument technicians, and quality control inspectors. Crimtech delivers cost effective service, design solutions & products to meet all your industrial standards