The Estimator / Project Manager reports to the Fabrication Division General Manager and works within a team of technologists.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Creating estimates of probable costs of materials, labour, equipment and all incidentals for Fabrication projects based on Client bid requests, drawings and specifications.
· Project Managing and coordination of awarded Fabrication projects.
· Providing Client with technical assistance when required.
· Providing technical support to the Fabrication Departments in various technical disciplines of the project as required.
Key Activities / Duties:
· Creating Cost proposals
· Keeping up to date on Client specifications and industry codes
· Creating, updating and putting into effect project schedules
· Coordinating project meetings
· Keeping project records and documents
· Managing project cost
· Managing change orders
· Monitoring progress
· Problem solving
Crimtech Services provides Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Pipeline industries and companies with top rated industrial production equipment, company field engineering and the best logistic and technical 3D drafting & modeling designs across Canada. Our professional field documentation teams have created over 100,000 custom and specialized industry drawings, covering more than 2,500 sites throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC, Ontario and the Northwest Territories. Our fabrication shop and construction facilities provides piping & vessel welders, pipe fitters, building erectors, paint & coating applicators, certified electricians, instrument technicians, and quality control inspectors. Crimtech delivers cost effective service, design solutions & products to meet all your industrial standards