Crimtech recognizes that the success of the company begins with an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees, suppliers, customers and the environment.
Everyone at Crimtech is responsible to comply with all health, safety and environmental legislation, regulations, industry standards, and Crimtech’s Health and Safety policies.
Crimtech will achieve an incident-free workplace by:
- Identifying potential hazards and ensuring processes and procedures are in place to prevent any incident
- Providing the proper equipment, training, and procedures
- Enforcing its safety policies by conducting appropriate inspections, hazard assessments, audits, reviews, and analysis
- Creating a culture of safe work behaviours
- Maintain accurate records so we can continually improve our systems and procedures
Crimtech’s active Safety program has maintained a Certificate of Recognition with the Alberta Partnerships in Health and Safety Program.
“Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, on every project is required in order to achieve our goal of an accident and incident free workplace.”