The Crimtech Advantage
From design to shipping and everything in between, Crimtech provides real value saving time and money and simplifying your project. And, we do it all in-house from one conveniently located facility.
Crimtech can handle all aspects of your project under one roof. If you have special requests, our in-house engineers can customize a dependable, quality solution to meet the projects custom requirements. Because our project teams are all in the same facility, we have seamless communications between our office and shop staff.
Crimtech has key values and services to ensure we meet our goal of truly being a “single source” provider. We understand it’s important to our customers that we expedite schedules on projects and eliminate the need for transportation and coordination with external vendors. We achieve this by providing:
- Project Management
- Drafting & Design
- Sandblasting & Coating (above & below ground)
- Purchasing & Material Control
- Quality Control
- Transportation Logistics
- Pipe Fabrication
- Structural Fabrication
- Pipefitting & Mechanical Assembly
- Sandblasting & Coating (above & below ground)
- Instrumentation & Electrical Integration
- Yard Construction
Our 45,000 sq. ft. facility consists of a main welding and assembly shop, two paint shops, a sandblast shop, an electrical panel shop, warehouse, and office all on one 11.5 acre site.
We are located in south Red Deer next to the Queen Elizabeth II Highway (QE II) providing easy access for suppliers and customers.
We are also directly connected to Alberta’s High-Load Corridor to the east which allows us to construct a wide range of over dimensional units while reducing transportation complexity and costs for our customers.
Overview of Facility Specifications
- Yard Space: 11.5 acres
- Main facility: 20,000 sq. ft.
- Outside Crane Assembly: 6000 sq. ft. (under crane)
- Warehouse: 6000 sq. ft.
- Outside Steel Storage: 8000 sq. ft. (under crane)
- Paint Shop: 2500 sq. ft.
- Sand Blast Shop: 2400 sq. ft.
- Electrical Panel Shop: 700 sq. ft.
Largest Door Size:
- Main Shop: 27 ft. wide by 26 ft. high
- Paint Shop: 24 ft. wide by 20 ft. high
- Sand Blast Shop: 26 ft. wide by 24 ft. high
- 1 x 20 ton (40, 000 lbs), hook height 26ft.
- 1 x 10 ton (20, 000lbs), hook height 26 ft.
- 4 x 2 ton (16, 000 lbs), hook height 19 ft.
- 2 x 1 ton (4000 lbs), hook height 14 ft.
- 1 x 5 ton (10, 000lbs), hook height 23 ft.
Crimtech has a dedicated 700 sq. ft. electrical panel shop to support our electrical capabilities. This separate, clean work centre allows room for intricate electrical panel fabrication before it is moved to the main facility for installation.
Crimtech’s 2500 sq. ft. paint and coating shop is located next to the main facility. Access is through a large 24 ft. wide by 20 ft. high door. It is also equipped with its own 5 ton (10,000 lb.) crane to handle pieces once they are in the facility.
Sand Blast Shop
Crimtech’s 2400 sq. ft. sand blast building removes any potential schedule risks due to weather. The building is heated and equipped with an abundance of lighting and ventilation. This provides a comfortable work environment, resulting in greater control over quality for coating surface preparation.
From engineers to project managers to skilled tradespeople, our teams of multi-disciplined and highly experienced professionals are dedicated to your project.
When we work on a project with our customers we take on an approach of being partners to achieve the best results possible – our team becomes your team. Dedicated project managers work to proactively solve any issues that may arise and provide regular progress reports for full transparency to prevent customer uncertainties.
Our people not only have foresight, technical aptitude and solid skillsets, the Crimtech culture fosters innovative thinking and a problem solving orientation to help them meet everyday industry demands. Our teams are supported with proven procedures, systems and processes to keep the project moving smoothly.
Crimtech employees sincerely want to do a good job. We have earned a reputation for building high quality production equipment that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Crimtech’s key employees and expert technicians often come from the field, armed with real-life experience. This industry experience, either from operations or maintenance, results in highly functional services and products for our customers.
We react quickly with the right solution to get the project back on track and we do the work needed to make your project a success – with no exception
Although we proactively manage your project, unforeseen issues can arise and when they do, our tight knit team is quick to find a resolution. No matter the size of the project, we are able to respond with the technical expertise required for all your engineering, drafting, and fabrication needs.
Everyone at Crimtech is personally accountable to demonstrate the following core values and use them as guidelines in their daily activities. This is our promise to you.
- Crimtech is committed to total customer satisfaction by providing superior service and quality products.
- Crimtech will operate with ethical business practices and will treat its customers, employees and suppliers with integrity.
- Crimtech will promote the health, safety and personal growth of its employees through a comprehensive training program and by respecting their balance between work and home.
- Crimtech will provide its customers with innovative solutions through a creative work environment where everyone’s ideas count.
- Crimtech will be a good corporate citizen, dedicated to environmental protection in all aspects of our business.
Our management is committed to the continuous improvement of our services, products and business processes while maintaining these values as our promise to our team and our clients.